Vacancy announcement: Grants/Finance Assistant (Closed)
EURASIA PARTNERSHIP FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES AN OPENING FOR THE POSITION OF GRANTS / FINANCE ASSISTANT.
The Grants/Finance Assistant will dedicate his / her time to providing comprehensive, professional and quality service to the Finance Department of the Eurasia Partnership Foundation.
Key responsibilities of the Grants/Finance Assistant will include:
- Process financial documentation as needed and requested by the Senior Grants/Finance Manager in accordance with EPF established procedures and policies;
- Support Senior Grants Manager to conduct a thorough financial and regulation compliance review of grantee financial reports;
- Assist Senior Grants Manager to develop specific grant agreements, arranging and executing site visits, and ensuring timely and full reporting from grantees;
- Maintain Monthly Registers for bank accounts, and ensure appropriate budget tracking through established codes;
- Assist in AS-Accountant system maintenance, and making accounting entries;
- Process grant related transactions in accordance with Armenian Software;
- Determine tax liabilities by calculating service contractors’ income and social security taxes and payments;
- Prepare VAT exemption letters;
- Backstop for Senior Grants/Finance Manager in his/her absence.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned by Senior Grants/Finance Manager.
Qualified candidates should have:
- University degree in Finance or Accounting;
- At least two years of previous work experience is required, preferably in international organizations;
- Knowledge of basics of accounting and financial reporting;
- Knowledge of Armenian tax legislation;
- Knowledge of AS-Accountant accounting software;
- Good computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel);
- Strong oral and written skills in Armenian, English and Russian;
- Be detail-oriented with strong communication skills;
- Have the ability to work as a part of a team and meet deadlines;
Applicants should submit a cover letter and CV referencing Grants/Finance Assistant, Azatutyun 1/23, apt. 23, Yerevan, RA or send it by e-mail to [email protected]. Please indicate Grants/Finance Assistant in the subject of the email.
For more information on the Eurasia Partnership Foundation and a complete job description please refer to the organization’s website at www.epfarmenia.am.
Application deadline is Friday, 05 March, 2021 at 18:00