Vacancy Announcement – Video editor (Closed)
Eurasia Partnership Foundation is looking for a video editor willing to join its vibrant team. The incumbent should be able to: a) edit video materials produced by EPF; b) help EPF with developing its inner video editing capacities by training EPF’s Communications Team on video editing technics.
Position: Video editor, EPF
Reporting: Communications Team
Objective: To help EPF’s Communications Team with video editing, as well as train them on video editing technics.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Edit video files from different public events organized by EPF;
- Edit series of talk-shows and online programs, promo video clips filmed by EPF
- Train EPF’s Communications Team with Video Editing.
- 3 years or more of video editing experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects;
- Working at EPF’s premises on EPF’s equipment is a prerequisite;
- Demonstrable experience in research;
- Ability to work independently and entrepreneurial;
- Collaborative personality with strong interpersonal skills;
- Experience in innovative IT solutions highly desirable;
- Excellent analytical skills desirable.
The duration of the job is based on the quantity of video production by EPF (ongoing). The incumbent can work on free schedule basis.
If you feel you are up to the task, and if you have some or all of the above-mentioned competencies, skills, and interests, please submit the following documents:
(1) CV which emphasizes experiences in the defined areas of responsibilities;
(2) a brief letter of interest, with an hourly rate for video editing (in AMD).
Please send the information to [email protected] with “Video editor_your name_last name” in the subject line.
Deadline: June 17, 2018.