Opening Date: 20․10․2021
Closing Date: 05․11․2021
Location: Ijevan, Armenia
Position Title: Office/Program Assistant at the Northern Branch of Eurasia Partnership Foundation
Duration of The Contract: One year with possible extension
Job Description: The Office/Program Assistant will support an effective management of the Northern Branch of Eurasia Partnership Foundation office by managing and coordination the Foundation’s operating programs, as well as assist in developing and fundraising for the program’s future strategy.
- Provide support to the Program, including: participation and assistance to preparation and conducting of the program related documents, reports; communication with program partners, beneficiaries, stakeholders; developing and maintaining contact databases; organizing meetings and events; helping with paper work.
- Schedule appointments and meetings, managing the Program’s calendar.
- Create updates and/or maintain Program related files and records.
- Act as a liaison for the team with internal partners, answering questions and routing requests appropriately.
- Perform writing and editing, including taking accurate notes of the Program related meetings; composing correspondence; proofreading and designing documents; and assisting with the publication process if needed.
- Assist in preparing reports and presentations, memos, including the development of tables, charts, and figures.
- Take notes and action minutes at the Office staff meetings and distribute them as required.
- Work proactively and take initiative to support the varying needs of the team.
- Encourage and support volunteers, motivating them to be active and responsible.
- Participate in fundraising activities, support in writing project proposals, budget forms, etc.
- Support Program / Office manager in maintaining and taking good care of EPF Northern branch Office.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Higher education in the fields of foreign languages, public administration, social sciences or any related field, or at least 2 years of work/internship experience in civil society sector.
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing information, preparing analytical reports, preparing and delivering presentations.
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian.
- High computer literacy, with good knowledge of social media tools.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Mature judgment combined with problem solving approach.
- Excellent analytical and writing skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and communicational skills.
- Excellent translating skills
- Independent work ethics and a positive, self-starter attitude;
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work well with diverse partners and constituencies;
- Motivated, pro-active, well-organized, reliable, and willing to work flexibly;
- Excellent organizational, communications, and analytical skills;
- Willingness to enhance knowledge through training and personal initiative; on-the-job and out-of-job fast learner;
- A flexible attitude, which demonstrates both commitment to team-working, as well as working unsupervised when required;
- Flexibility, ability to multitask, and a detail-orientated outlook;
- Exercising initiative and meeting strict deadlines with the ability to prioritize;
- Ability to work irregular hours, on week-ends, as well as travel to the regions, often with overnight stay-over (overtime work is compensated according to law regulations);
- Any other advantage, skill, knowledge, capacity is an advantage;
To Apply: Applicants should submit a cover letter, underlying their suitability for the position, and a CV in English or Armenian by 05.11.2021 to [email protected].
The "subject" of your e-mail message should say:
Office/Program Assistant at the Northern Branch of Eurasia Partnership Foundation
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview