Communications Assistant. Vacancy Announcement (closed)
POSITION: Communications Assistant (full time, 12 months initially)
OPENING DATE։ April 5, 2021
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 20, 2021
The purpose of the job։
Eurasia Partnership Foundation is looking for a highly motivated young communications specialist to join EPF’s communications team.
The Communications Assistant will:
- Update EPF websites (www.epfarmenia.am; www.hkdepo.am);
- Update and maintain EPF databases, update email-lists and perform other data related tasks;
- Maintain EPF online calendars and other organizational systems;
- Draft and create social media posts and design social media content;
- Assist program and communications teams with the development of relevant stakeholder lists for online and offline distribution of programmatic publications and selected materials;
- Take photos during the events;
- Manage Zoom meetings during EPF online events;
- Prepare social media reports and infographics;
- Format texts (books, papers, brochures) according to the publishing tool created by EPF;
- Support EPF communications team in organizing video shootings;
- Other relevant activities.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum a year of work experience in the field of media and communications;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Armenian and English;
- Ability to work flexibly and adapt to changing priorities;
- Experience in managing social media;
- Photography and video shooting skills;
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop (Adobe Premier Pro and Adobe After Effects is an advantage);
- Knowledge of Russian language is an advantage.
Flexible, detail oriented, motivated individual, who demonstrates commitment to team work. Communications, technology and social media lover.
Salary will be competitive corresponding to the proven record of experience, education, creativity and other capacities necessary for the position. EPF is equal opportunities employer.
How to apply:
Interested applicants should submit a CV and an example of their creative work (article, photo, video and/or other samples), to [email protected].
In the subject line of your e-mail message please indicate your name and the position you are applying for, e.g. Communications Assistant_first and last name.
Application deadline is April 20, 2021.